I'm glad it's Friday because my husband will be home, we're planning on riding bikes to the Horseshoe Craft and Flea, and I am getting some new "I Heart Vintage" buttons made by my friend, Emag. Yes!
camera box that came with an awesome 1960s camera I found at a recent estate sale}
1. My bedtime routine includes letting the dogs out, washing my face & brushing my teeth (this can't possibly be interesting to anyone), eating a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich in bed (don't judge), and reading or messing around on the internet. Lately, I've been doing transcription work at night, which is no fun. When I can't sleep I do a little meditation via my iphone meditation app. It's a new thing, and it's wonderful. It helps me worry less and live in the present moment more.
2. I am feeling really fortunate right now. I am STOKED about my job offer. I keep feeling like I'm going to wake up from a dream. After so much hard work and waiting (and waiting, and waiting) I feel like I can finally rest easy and just be excited and proud of myself .
3. I can't stand the sounds people make when they eat crunchy food because it's gross (obviously) .
4. My idea of relaxation would be sitting on a patio with friends, soaking up the sun, and drinking something cold.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would get another little silk top from Kertis, my new favorite Etsy shop.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they get you in a way that most people don't because they do what you do. I wish I lived closer to many of my favorite bloggers. Then again, I can be sort of awkward and introverted with new people, so I don't know if I'd be too nervous to actually meet them. Weird?
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is probably one of Dulcie's cocktails, like this rhubarb anise cocktail or their pear, vanilla, and vodka cocktail. Yum. Perhaps I'll try one out for our next book club. Speaking of book club, we are reading Ender's Game. Read it with us. Seriously. Because I think I may actually be the only one reading it this time. I'd totally dump them as my friends but then I'd be a hypocrite (I've been known to not finish a book) and also I'd be left with no friends...
**To fill in your own blanks, visit Lauren's blog and follow her instructions.