So, as usual, I'll update you in list form. Here are a few of the things I enjoyed over the break. I took so few photos that you'll have to settle for photos of my dogs and my new chair.
1. We watched some good movies: The King's Speech, Hugo, and Silver Linings. I liked them all, but I especially liked Hugo.
2. I rearranged my office to make it easier to work on multiple things at once. We moved the vintage couch into the living room, and in its place, I added a chair and a little sewing desk. Now I have a table top for my computer in addition to the desk space for jewelry-making. It's perfect.
3. I got to see Sonya (she was in town for the holidays, of course). I miss my far-away friends, so it's fun when they visit.
4. I went up to Boulder and had lunch with Kelly at Foolish Craig's, an old favorite. I was reminded how much I love Boulder but how much I also love living in a city.
5. We went to a friend's house for a very fun game night. Have you ever heard of Cards Against Humanity? It's super R-rated and naughty.
6. I made A LOT of jewelry for my shop. I'm gearing up for Valentine's Day.
7. I've been reading some new graphic novels. Right now I am reading Anya's ghost. I like it.
I know there is more, but I am tired and can't think of it all right now. This semester has been so insanely busy that it was really nice to get some rest, to see some friends, and to just relax and enjoy life. Happy New Year.